Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Week 7

Monday, Monday.  How is it that we can go from sunny and like 25C yesterday to miserable, rainy and cold today?  Forget spring, now I want summer!  Or at least a little sunshine for more than one afternoon.
Oh well.  How was your weekend?  We were busy like crazy but it was good.  I got to help "cater" a breakfast for a friend's baby blessing.  Cinnamon buns and two types of mini quiche for 45 people.  It was a blast - I really do love doing stuff like that but I am also glad it is done!

This week for dinner ..... I am not feeling very inspired so let's see what I can come up with.

Sunday:
BBQ ribs, bacon, green onion and cheddar stuffed potatoes, steamed green beans, glazed carrots and zucchini, roasted cippolini onions (we had my inlaws for dinner)

Monday:
Creamy chicken stew with biscuits, broccoli, salad x2 - making dinner for a friend

Tuesday:
Taco pie with chipotle sour cream, spanish rice, corn

Wednesday:
glazed pork tenderloin with apple sauce, roasted potatoes, grilled veggies

Thursday:
beef and broccoli with rice and dumplings

Friday:
homemade pizza - we never got to do it last week and I just got my basil plants so a margherita pizza is in order!!!

Saturday:
We will either be at a family wedding or else going out for dinner

What are you making?  Share your menu (or ideas) with me!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, yum, YUM Tami! I want to eat at your house. Dinner is so hard in the summer, all I can ever think of is BBQed chicken breasts. Every night!

    ReplyDelete